Raw Review: 6 Days to Air MA 15+
“Hold on Kyle.. This is going to be a big one!”
I have been trying to convince my mother for a decade that South Park is one of the best shows on TV. I forced her to sit down and watch this documentary and finally after all these years she gets it!
5 things I learnt while watching this documentary:
1. Trey and Matt are still big kids, they laugh at poo jokes and that is not only condoned but respected!
2. They are the ultimate power couple.
There is a scene where you are watching Trey and Matt start to develop the concept for the ‘Icentipad’ episode and the way they bounce off ideas off one another is just magical – “It’s just a magical evening” (you will get it soon!).
3. Bill Hader seems to be a permanent fixture in the South Park HQ
4. ‘The Book of Mormon‘ exists
5. Trey and Matt are better than you!
Describe it in 3 words they would be:
Hilarious & eye opening
Raw Review Rating for 6 Days to Air?
For this genre it’s 4.8/5